Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day





















Happy Fourth of July everyone! The night of July 3rd my brother convinced me to go camping at Seaside. Packing our sleeping bags, we left in the middle of the night and were on the beach by sunrise. After sleeping in, we woke up hungry and went on a quest for food. We were surprised to stumble on Seaside’s annual 4th of July parade. Luckily I was armed with my camera and was able to snap a few shots. By midday, most of the youth from our church had already arrived on the beach and we ended up spending some time with them before returning back to Portland in time to catch the Waterfront firework show. I got a great spot on a bridge with a breathtaking view of the river below. The day couldn’t have ended better as we hung out in downtown and than took a stroll along Columbia River. 

~ Filipp C.

No comments:

Post a Comment