Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Youth Camp 2009



















































Wow, so many awesome photographs that I cannot even decide which ones to post. However, these photographs cannot even begin to describe this year's camp. In my opinion this was the greatest and most blessed camp that we have had in the past five years. For many people it turned out to be a life altering experience as they repented and/or committed their lives to Christ during the evening alter calls and prayers. Praise God, my brother was one of them! I just pray that his repentance was genuine and that he will preserver in the faith to the end. 

~ Filipp C.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! All the youth camp pictures are a-w-e-s-o-m-e! So clear, so crisp.. tis a shame I missed out on it this year, oh well.. There's always next year :-)

    ReplyDelete